School-Based Services

Sign up for OHCA Web Alerts

Claim Tools

School-Based Prior Authorizations

  • NOTICE:  Effective 7/1/2017, all initial (new) PARs must be initiated using the Sooner Care Provider Portal, including the upload of supporting clinical documentation.
    • All PA’s sent by providers via fax or mail will be returned.    
    • See Provider Letter 2017-07 here.

Audiology and Vision Services

Behavioral Health services - ODMHAS

  • For mental health providers that are employed by the schools who are going to be doing behavioral health services, you will need to contact ODMHSAS for instructions on enrolling in PICIS. They will provide one-on-one training and materials needed to get authorizations.
  • Contact by email ( or call 405-521-6444.


Enrollment (Effective June 1, 2015)

  • For schools already contracted with OHCA, please fill out an addendum to become a group. List all OHCA-contracted providers rendering services on form Appendix A.
  • Schools and rendering providers must fill out a new contract if not already contracted with OHCA, including subcontracted professional providers and school-based paraprofessionals (RN, LPN, BHSA, school psychologists and personal care assistants)
  • Enrollment
  • Provider Enrollment questions, please contact SoonerCare at (800) 522-0114 option 5