School-Based Services

Sign up for OHCA Web Alerts


Claim Tools

School-Based Prior Authorizations **PERSONAL CARE only**


  • Schools and rendering providers must fill out an OHCA contract if not already contracted with OHCA, including subcontracted professional providers and school-based paraprofessionals (RN, LPN, BHSA, school psychologists and personal care assistants)
  • Enrollment
  • Provider Enrollment questions: Please contact SoonerCare at (800) 522-0114 option 5