Training and Development
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority believes that professional development is important. To ensure that our employees have the knowledge and skills they need to perform their jobs, we provide training through several different avenues.
- In-house training classes by OHCA staff on a variety of topics, including performance management, career development, and diversity topics
- In-house training by professors from the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University on management and general business topics
- Workshops offered by the State's Office of Personnel Management on more than 50 topics
- Seminars and conferences held by professional organizations
- Tuition assistance for employees pursuing their degrees at accredited institutions of higher education